It's not the Freedom Riders, not the Riders of the Lost Ark, or the Rough Riders (well, except on any of Kingston's many pothole- and crack-laden streets!). Kingston Transit Riders is a new initiative launching in time for the upcoming municipal election that promises transit data, council transit decisions (council decisions, wait, what?), transit news and rider community. I'm getting aboard, bookmarking it in this post to see how it develops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall for These Wraps!
So far there is only one, but like leaves, they will soon fall into place. I'd seen a couple of above-the-window wraps for Master Mech...
-
As with many facets of Kingston's history, buses and transit have not been widely covered. That's about to change. I'll be addin...
-
I had the opportunity to meet John Peakman today. John is a transit operator in Deseronto, formerly in Calgary, and continues to compile a r...
-
Kawartha Credit Union bought between-the-wheels wraps on Kingston Transit buses 1502 and 1805 over several years. This was my first photo of...

No comments:
Post a Comment